Enjoy with the five senses with Parashar Agri & Village Tourism for fun for relaxation.. for satisfaction & for recreation..
- What to See?
- What to Perform?
- For Amateur Guests
- For Entertainment
- For watering mouth
What to See?
- Well developed agricultural farm
- Different fruit crops, vegetables, flowers, grains, pulses & fodder crops.
- Different irrigation system farm pond
- Beautiful sunrise & sunset from machan
- Cow buffalo, sheep, Goat rearing
- Beautiful nature
- Bird observation
- Village structure administration, credit structure, co-operative structure, NDDB award winner Milk Dairy
- Weekly Markets
- Forest visit & lunch
- Jatra Festival
- Visit to historic places
- Junnar darshan (Shivneri fort, Ozar Lenyadri Ashtavinayak darshan, ancient temples)
What to Perform?
- Inhale fresh air at ‘Sanitarium of India’
- Perform seasonal activities on farm such as ploughing, harrowing, sowing, cutting, winnowing etc.
- Bullock cart riding
- Cleaning of cow sheds
- Feeding to animals
- Milking of cows
- Drinking of fresh milk
- Playing traditional games such as Ningorcha, Vitti Dandu, Bhovara, creation of agricultural tools by hand
- Plantation of trees
- Celebration of your special events
For Amateur Guests
- Facility for paintings
- One day trekking
- Atmosphere to write books/poems
- Space for photography
- For overnight stay a quality event of Maharashtrian folk such as Jagaran, Gondhal, Powada, Bharud, Bhajan.
- At morning & evening soft music
- Celebration of festivals on farm
- Books for reading
For watering mouth
- Fresh Maharashtrian cuisine
- ”Maswadi” a popular dish of Junnar
- Pure Maharashtrian menu for breakfast
- Ayurvedik citronella tea to stimulate you
- Fresh farm food treat while sight seeing6. Maharashtrian chatani, pickle of mango, sweet dish