Witness an exquisite amalgamation of Nature’s Intelligence right here..
A picture of rural and real India to relive, only agritourism done in its unadulterated and unmodified form would be able to narrate the story right.
What to See?
A tour that brings you home
- Well developed agricultural farm
- Different fruit crops, vegetables, flowers, grains, pulses & fodder crops.
- Different irrigation system farm pond
- Beautiful sunrise & sunset from the machan
- Cow, sheep, Goat rearing
- Beautiful nature
- Bird observation [watching]
- Village structure, administration, credit structure, co-operative structure, NDDB award winner Milk Dairy
- Weekly Markets
- Forest visit
- Jatra Festival
- Visit historic places
- Junnar darshan (Shivneri fort, Ozar Lenyadri Ashtavinayak darshan, ancient temples)
What to Perform?
Let’s express yourself.
- Inhale fresh air at ‘Sanitarium of India’
- Perform seasonal activities on the farm such as plowing, harrowing, sowing, cutting, winnowing, planting harvesting etc.
- Cleaning of cow sheds
- Milking of cow
- Feeding to animals
- Drinking of fresh milk
- Playing traditional games such as Ningorcha, Vitti Dandu, Bhovara, creation of agricultural tools by hand
- Plantation of trees
- Celebration of your special events
For Amateur Guests and Entertainment
Let’s find yourself which has missed somewhere.
- Facility for paintings
- One day trekking
- Atmosphere to write books/poems/scripts/stories
- Space for photography
- For overnight stay a quality event of Maharashtrian folk such as Jagaran, Gondhal, Powada, Bharud, Bhajan.
- At morning & evening soft music
- Celebration of festivals on farm
- Books for reading with pretty library
For watering mouth
Food is culture of India
- Fresh Maharashtrian cuisine
- ”Maswadi” a popular dish of Junnar
- Pure Maharashtrian menu for breakfast
- Ayurvedic lemongrass tea to stimulate you
- Fresh farm food treat while sightseeing.
- Maharashtrian chatani, mango pickle, sweet dish
Special Attractions with Parashar Agri & Culture Tourism
Because you are special to us.
- Srujan Art Gallery with different painting forms available for sale.
- Library with 1500 books on different subjects in Marathi, Hindi & English.
- Chronology of Indian Agricultural Heritage 30000 BCE to 2000 CE by AAHF Display.
- Kitchen Garden Demo & guidance
- Meditation point and the suitable atmosphere.
- Rural Accessories Museum
- Warli Painting workshops
Parashar Agri & Culture Tourism
Here, no lavish facilities, no impressive and glittering infrastructure, no list of activities to keep you engage BUT still people are coming here.. WHY? I think they are coming in their own search.. again and again, and becoming a part of the Parashar family. Day by day this family is becoming big, bigger, and universal. We are here to help you to search yourself, to stay connected with your roots, to be more, NOTHING.